In the first place, we wish to acknowledge
the contribution to our project of
which allowed to speed up the development of the
atom typing code; thanks to all
developers and in particular to
who merged in real time our changes and additions to the
Additionally, we wish to cite the authors of some algorithms we
used in Open3DGRID, and namely:
- Francois Lekien, Chad Coulliette and Jerry Marsden for their
tricubic interpolation algorithms 
- Takuji Nishimura and Makoto Matsumoto for their
Twister random number generator 
- David E. Stewart and Zbigniew Leyk, for providing inspiration with their
library about how to code an efficient quicksort
Program testing has been carried out taking advantage of the
ShareGrid distributed platform
- Lekien, F.; Marsden, J.
Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng.
- Matsumoto, M.; Nishimura, T.
ACM Trans. Model. Comput. Simul.
- Anglano, C.; Canonico, M.; Guazzone, M.;
Botta, M.; Rabellino, S.; Arena, S.; Girardi, G.
Proceedings of CCGRID'08,
Lyon (France), IEEE Press.